Internship duration: 3-6 months (flexible)
The ideal candidate will be comfortable in understanding and evaluating requirements from a market research project brief. Roles and responsibilities include identifying potential suppliers in different countries, and liaising with suppliers in regards to the costs and pricing related to projects.
Desirable skills include:
- well organised and the ability to plan ahead
- anticipating potential “potholes” and taking preventive measures so that the project flow will remain smooth at all times
- good time management and the ability to create and follow a schedule for each project is essential
- good communication skills
- enthusiasm and desire to learn from an experienced team
- good attention to detail and problem solving skills
- positive attitude and good interpersonal, communication and teamwork skills; a great fit with the DigitalMR company values
To apply for this position, please use the form below.