Internship duration: 3-6 months (flexible)
The ideal candidate will be a lively and sociable individual, who is motivated by interaction, and has a passion for social media and technology. Tasks and responsibilities include keeping up to speed with the latest developments in social media and sharing these internally as well as other relevant information gathered from social media, developing a social media business development plan, planning and managing corporate social media channel communications, and supporting the Marketing Director with other marketing initiatives.
Desirable skills include:
- ability to tailor communications appropriately, dependent on objectives and targets
- creativity and an intuitive communication style
- up to date with developments in social media and technology
- proactive and able to work efficiently either alone or as part of a team
- ability to think independently within an agreed framework, and identify situations where additional support is required
- persistence and motivation to help a dynamic, young company grow even faster!
- positive attitude and good interpersonal, communication and teamwork skills; a great fit with the DigitalMR company values
To apply for this position, please use the form below.